WHY MERRILL LYNCH:
As a Merrill Lynch Financial Advisor, I help simplify the complexity in a client’s financial life by providing advice and guidance based on time-tested goals-based wealth management principles. At the heart of my philosophy is a passion to build enduring relationships with individuals, families, and small businesses through my commitment to provide outstanding service. Partnering with my team, I assist clients in every aspect of their financial lives and work as their trusted advisor.
- Series 7 & 66 FINRA registrations
- DE life and health insurance
- Part of a team with over 60 years of experience in the financial industry
- Recipient of the "Got Savings Star" from the Delaware Financial Literacy Institute
GETTING TO KNOW ME:
For nearly my entire life I have known that my passion for finance would lead me to the financial services industry. It was only natural that I pursued a degree in finance from the University of Delaware and began my career in banking; from there I was able to learn about the diverse needs in a client's life and better understand what I could do to help.
This allowed me to transition into financial advising where I was fortunate enough to become part the exceptional team of Connell, Carey & Associates. My passions include hiking, camping, and target shooting at my local gun club. I currently live in Smyrna, DE with my wife and two sons.
I WOULD WELCOME A CONNECTION IF:
- You are in need of customized, goals-based financial advice and guidance
- You want to hear more about our wealth management process
- You are interested in discussion our approach to estate planning services
- You are a CPA or attorney interested in providing a resource for your clients
- You are a business owner looking to maximize retirement contributions